DoDEA Americas Schools in the News
FKHS Gym To See Big Improvements
The contract includes seven major improvements:
- Add siding, downspouts, and gutters to the second level to match the school.
- Add an automated sprinkler system.
- Clean and tuck-point existing brick.
- Construct the concrete masonry unit wall in place of the gym opening for future construction of a concession area.
- Add new exterior insulation finishing system over brick to rear of building.
- Replace windows.
- Replace all exterior doors.
All interior work that may affect normal school use is expected to be completed in early Jan.