Monday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday Hours:
K-5: 9:00 am - 3:15 pm
AM Pre-K: 9:00 - 11:15 am
PM Pre-K: 1:00 - 3:15 pm
K-5: 9:00 am - 2:15 pm
AM Pre-K: 9:00 - 10:45 am
PM Pre-K: 12:30 - 2:15 pm
Breakfast is served 8:30 - 9:00 am. Students must be in line no later than 8:50. Students should not arrive prior to 8:50 unless they are eating breakfast.
- Students should not arrive before 8:45 am unless they are eating breakfast in the cafeteria.
- Students eating breakfast should go to the cafeteria at 8:30 am.
- Children arriving between 8:45 and 9:00 will line up on the sidewalks outside the grade level pod doors (weather permitting).
- Students will be permitted to enter the pods at 8:55 to prepare for instruction to begin at 9:00 am.
- Children arriving after 9:00 am are tardy and must report to the office for a pass.
Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- Use the front drive to drop off your child(ren) if no school bus is parked.
- This is a drop off only zone. Do not exit your vehicle if you are using the front drive.
- Never drop-off students while stopped in the middle of passing traffic lanes.
- Pay attention to the teachers and the students performing crosswalk guard duty, and follow their commands.
- Drive forward all the way to the end of loading/unloading zone or to the car parked in front of you.
- Make sure your children have their things prepared in advance for unloading. This will help us to speed up the process.
- As soon as you are stopped and are between LOADING/UNLOADING ZONE signs, quickly load/unload students.
- Do not block the pedestrian crosswalk.
- Load/unload the students on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Please yield to the vehicles passing on your right when you are pulling out after the drop-off.
Park in the parking lot if you want to walk your child in to the school. Do not leave children less than 12 years of age unattended in your vehicle.
Rainy Day Drop Off
- Drop children off at the side entrance of the school.
- Pull forward and exit to allow the next vehicle to pull forward and drop off child(ren).
- Buses will off-load in front of school on rainy days; due to limited spacing, please do not park or drop off students in this area.
- Do not pass buses while they are unloading.
- Do not block traffic.