1st Lt. Edward A, White is a true American Hero who gave his life in Kumchon, Korea to protect his fellow soldiers. At Fort Benning, Georgia we are privileged to work, learn and study in a school named after this American Hero.
Dedicated and Committed
Edward A. White Elementary School is:
- dedicated to providing a warm, stable school environment committed to highest student achievement.
- committed to providing an educational environment that meets and exceeds the needs of each student.
- committed to staff professional growth.
- dedicated to the responsibility of providing a 'World Class' education for the children of our nations military.
The real strength of the E. A. White Elementary School lies in the collective talents of:
- our highly qualified teachers and staff members,
- our supportive parents and
- dedicated community members.
Continuous School Improvement
Our School Improvement Goals focus on the improvement of Reading Comprehension and Critical Thinking Skills across the curriculum. Critical thinking skills and reading comprehension are crucially important. However, this does not mean that the other curricular areas are not equally important. As a part of the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) we are committed to an exemplary standards based system of instruction.
We invite you to come along with us for an exciting and rewarding year at E. A. White Elementary School. No better time than the 'PRESENT' to join the progress – we have a spot for you!
Ready – Set – Let's Go!
Any student in grades 4 and 5 earning academic excellence by making all A's in the areas of Language Arts, (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening) Math, Science and Social Studies, qualify for the Principal's List. Those students and their parents will be honored with a breakfast held on a regular school day in the Lion's Den.