Mrs. VS's Behavior Plan
"Toad-ally" Awesome Behavior
- We will follow directions.
- We will keep our hands, feet, and other objects to ourselves.
- We will respect all property and keep all areas clean.
- We will use an indoor voice.
I feel that it is very important for all children to learn that their behavior is followed by consequences. Each student will start the day out on the "ready to learn" lily pad. When a child displays a positive behavior he/she will jump to the "good day", "great job" or "outstanding" lily pad. When a child breaks a rule, he/she will have to move his/her frog and face the consequence for that behavior.
- 1st time – Warning
- 2nd time – 5 minutes time out
- 3rd time – 10 minutes time out
- 4th time – Go the principal and parents will be notified
- Severe disruption – Student is sent to the office.
At the end of the week students that stay on the "ready to learn", "good day", "great job" or "outstanding" lily pad at least 4 of the 5 days will be able to visit the treasure chest.