GA/AL Food Service Accounts and Payment
The Child Nutrition Program is operated on a prepay computerized accounting system. There should not be any student borrowing. Parents/guardians are responsible for keeping accounts current.
If the balance reaches $5.00, Fort Benning, or $3.00, Fort Rucker, an attempt to contact the sponsor will be made by telephone. If the sponsor cannot be contacted after three attempts, a letter will be mailed requesting that the outstanding charges be paid. If the balance is not paid within five (5) working days, the assistance of the superintendent and the sponsor's military commander may be sought.
You may call for an account balance at any time.
Money may be sent with the student in an envelope with the student's name and teacher, or parents may come to the cafeteria to make payments. Please do NOT come to make a payment during serving hours.
- Parents/guardians making payments for more than one student in the family should indicate the names of the students and teachers.
- Make checks payable to "Dependents School Lunch Fund."
- Personal checks submitted for payment that have insufficient funds will be sent to MWR for collection. (Checks can be redeemed at Building 2783. Telephone numbers are 706.545.6264 or 706.545.2448.)
Menus are distributed to students once a month and are published on the website.
LunchPrepay.com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account online. You can even check the account balance and keep an eye on what your student is buying! As an added convenience, parents can receive a Low Balance notification email alerting the parent that the student's account will need another payment applied soon. www.LunchPrepay.com has been designed to make it easy for you to know exactly what information you need to provide and to guide you through the process. LunchPrepay.com
Lunch Prepay Facts.
- Allows parents to track what their children are purchasing in the school cafeteria. Website provides access to a 45-day history of what students are buying for breakfast and lunch.
- Parents receive premium membership on a secure site to prepay for school meals, track history of food purchases, and have the assurance of knowing lunch money they send from home actually makes it to school.
- If a child's account becomes low on funds parents receive low balance alerts by e-mail.
- Using LunchPrepay.com removes the stress that comes with making sure children have money for lunch and ensures they are making good nutritional choices.
- Parents need the students ID number to enroll a student in LunchPrepay.com (not the 3-4 digit lunch room pin number) Contact the Child Nutrition Department at your location to obtain your students ID number.
- There is a 5% charge, when a parent adds money to their student's account. (Example, if a parent adds $20. on their students account, after that 5% fee is added the total cost would be $21 for that transaction).