Parking and Student Drop-off/Pick-up Policy
Parking is permitted in designated areas only. It is important to note and follow traffic patterns at all time.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Never drop-off students while stopped in the middle of passing traffic lanes.
- Pay attention to the teachers and the students performing crosswalk guard duty, and follow their commands.
- Drive forward all the way to the end of loading/unloading zone or to the car parked in front of you.
- Make sure your children have their things prepared in advance for unloading. This will help us to speed up the process.
- Quickly load/unload students as soon as you are parked and are between LOADING/UNLOADING ZONE signs.
- Do not block the pedestrian crosswalk.
- Load/unload the students on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Please yield to the vehicles passing on your right when you are pulling out after the drop-off.