E.A. White ES Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
- M, W, Th, F: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Grades K - 5
- M,W, Th, F: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 2:15 pm
- Students should not arrive before 9:00 am.
- Children arriving between 8:40 and 9:00 am report to their class room.
- Children arriving after 9:00 am are tardy and must report to the office for a pass.
- Students eating breakfast should go to the cafeteria at 8:30 am
- Use the front drive to drop off your child(ren) if no school bus is parked.
- This is a drop off only zone. Do not exit your vehicle if you are using the front drive.
- Pull completely over to the right curb as to not block the front drive.
- Children should exit the vehicle through the right doors.
Park in the parking lot if you want to walk your child in to the school. Do not leave children less than 12 years of age unattended in your vehicle.
Rainy Day Drop Off
- Drop children off at the side entrance of the school.
- Pull forward and exit to allow the next vehicle to pull forward and drop off child(ren).
- Buses will off-load in front of school on rainy days; due to limited spacing, please do not park or drop off students in this area.
- Do not pass buses while they are unloading.
- Do not block traffic.
- Car riders and walkers go to the classroom door to leave
- After school care students go to the cafeteria to wait for the worker.
Rainy Day Pickup
- Buses will load in front of school on rainy days.
- Do not pass buses while loading.
- If you wish to pick up your child please remember to line up, at the side of the school, around the curb in the parking lot in a single file line.
- Please be mindful of the heavy traffic on rainy days.
Check Out During the Instructional Day
- Parents will report to the office to check students out during the instructional day, please do not go to the classroom.
- Office staff will call the child(ren) to the office.