NC-Camp Lejeune District Registration
If this is the first time you are registering your child(ren) in our schools, please go to the DoDEA Online Pre-Registration application.
Re-Registration FormsThe following forms are provided for your convenience, to complete and bring with you to your school's registration event.
- Student Registration Form, Form 600 DoDEA
- Questionnaire for Race/Ethnicity and Home Language Form 600A
- DoDEA Educational Pre-Screening Questionnaire Form 620
- DoDEA Consents and Authorizations Form 700
- DoDEA ESL Program Guide Form F4 (Home Language Questionnaire)
Other Documents Needed
- Documents to determine eligibility
- DoDEA Immunizations
- DoDEA Computer and Internet Access Agreement for Students
Sponsor/Parent Request for Out of District form is to be used if a parent wants their legally enrolled student to attend a school other than the one designated for their housing assignment.
- Out of District requests are considered based on the needs of the student (Special Education or a serious health condition for example).
- Secondary consideration is given to the enrollment at both the assigned and requested schools in the affected grade level. Requests will not be reviewed until late July or early August, when the majority of school enrollments are complete and schools begin to make classroom assignments. A letter will be generated and mailed to the parent with a copy to both schools.
- Only one request per family, no matter how many students are affected.
- The Request for Out of District form can be obtained from the school office.
- Parent/Sponsor completes the top portion and submits to their assigned school.
- The initiating school fills in the second part and sends a copy to the affected school/s.
- Under the ENDORSEMENT, EACH SCHOOL affected should enter their enrollment number for the affected grade/s and anticipated pupil to teacher ratio (PTR).
- Send to the Assistant Superintendent for review/determination.