Food Services Program Accounts Payment Information
Students may pay for their lunch and breakfast meals in advance. Weekly, biweekly or monthly payments will be accepted.
You may make payments:
- Online through the Lunchprepay.com website.
- Parent/Guardian visiting the Collection Clerk's office from 8:00 - 10:00 AM or 1:30 - 3:00 PM
- Send payment to school with your child in an envelope. The front of the envelope should be labeled with: Student's Name, Teacher's Name, Amount Enclosed.
In the event the parent pays in advance with a check on an account that has insufficient funds, the school will notify the parent by letter and phone call. A $10.00 service charge will be added to the check total. The parent/sponsor will make cash payment to the School Food Service Administrative Office. Further checks will be accepted if the delinquent check and service charge are paid within 30 days of parent notification.
Students who do not have cash on the meal line or who have not made advance payment will be allowed to charge their meal for one day. The student charging a meal will be given a computer charge slip notifying the parent/guardian of a charged meal. Payment for overdue charges must be made prior to meal service on the following day in order for the student to receive a meal.
Note: A-La-Carte items cannot be purchased if there are outstanding charges on the account.
LunchPrepay.com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account online. You can even check the account balance and keep an eye on what your student is buying! As an added convenience, parents can receive a Low Balance notification email alerting the parent that the student's account will need another payment applied soon. www.LunchPrepay.com
Lunch Prepay Facts.
- Allows parents to track what their children are purchasing in the school cafeteria. Website provides access to a 45-day history of what students are buying for breakfast and lunch.
- Parents receive premium membership on a secure site to prepay for school meals, track history of food purchases, and have the assurance of knowing lunch money they send from home actually makes it to school.
- If a child's account becomes low on funds parents receive low balance alerts by e-mail.
- Using LunchPrepay.com removes the stress that comes with making sure children have money for lunch and ensures they are making good nutritional choices.
- Parents need the students ID number to enroll a student in LunchPrepay.com. Contact the Child Nutrition Department to obtain your students ID number.
- There is a $1.95 charge per transaction.
The Free and Reduced Meal Applications with Parent/Guardian letter attached are available 30 days prior to school opening. The applications are placed in strategic locations:
- Central Office Reception area
- Community Center
- School Food Service Office
- Download from the USDA website
Applications are returned to the school collection clerk; reviewed by the clerk to ensure that all essential information is provided. Applications are sent to the Central Office for processing. Once the application is approved, the collection clerk will be informed of the change(s). Parent/Guardian will be notified by mail.