NC-Fort Bragg District Registration
If this is the first time you are registering your child(ren) in our schools, we encourage you to visit the DoDEA Online Pre-Registration application. Upon completing the registration process at the school please mention you submitted the DoDEA Online Pre-Registration application. The school can access these forms electronically to expedite the registration process.
Please contact your local school for more information and required documentation to register your students. Click here to identify your local school attendance areas.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Lease Agreement
- Shot Records
**If Sponsor is a step-parent, a copy of the Marriage Certificate or DEERS will be required
Registration FormsThe following forms are provided for your convenience, to complete and bring with you to your school's registration event.
- Student Registration Form, Form 600 DoDEA
- DoDEA Educational Pre-Screening Questionnaire Form 620
- DoDEA Consents and Authorizations Form 700
- DoDEA ESL Program Guide Form F4 (Home Language Questionnaire)
Other Documents Needed
- Documents to determine eligibility
- DoDEA Immunizations
- DoDEA Computer and Internet Access Agreement for Students
Click here to access the elementary and middle school supply lists.