Thank you for your interest in DoDEA Americas!
DoDEA Americas is a great place to work whether you are a teacher in one of our schools, a school administrator, or one of the many support positions in our organization.
How to Apply
There are two (2) distinct methods of applying for DoDEA Americas jobs, depending on the type of position you are applying for.
- Educator Online Application - for Classroom and Education Support Positions
If you would like to be considered for the following types of positions submit an application in the Employment Application System (EAS)
- Teacher, Education Technologist, Library Information Specialist
- Guidance Counselor, Nurse, School Psychologist,
- Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech/Language Pathologist,
- Special Education
- Other DoDEA Americas Vacancies
All vacancies not filled through EAS are posted on the USA Jobs website. We have provided a summary vacancy list with links to the USAjobs vacancy announcements. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of the vacancy announcement.
DoDEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to political, religious, or labor organization affiliation or non-affiliation, marital status, race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or any other non-merit factor.