Government Purchase Card:
- Obtain a DUNS Number
- Register in the System for Award Management
- Become familiar with DoDEA
- Follow solicitations and notices on FedBizOpps
- Prepare Statement of Capabilities
- For other than small businesses, contact Industry Outreach Coordinator
- For small businesses, contact Director of the Office of Small Business Programs
If you are not already a registered contractor in the U.S. Federal Government's Central Contractor Registration (CCR), see DoDEA Headquarters Procurement website for information on how to register.
Larger contracting opportunities (over $25,000.00) are available to search online at the FedBizOpps website.
If you are a business that is new to government contracting in general or to DoDEA's contracting process you may find it prudent to obtain assistance from DoDEA's Office of Small Business Programs. You may call (571) 372-1400 or email.