Instructional Resources K - Grade 5
HMH Go Math! is written to support the CCRSM standards and the three shifts in Mathematics - focus, coherence, and rigor. The curriculum combines print materials with a variety of educational technology content, interactive activities, and instructional videos. Every student has access to an online component through the Thinkcentral website
, which includes an interactive student edition, e-book, Math on the Spot videos, educational math games, and a glossary.
Instructional Resources Grades 6 - 8
The middle school math program utilizes the open education resources from EngageNY
Instructional Resources Grades 9 - 12
The list below represents the current resources provided by DoDEA for each high school mathematics course. Teachers are able to use additional instructional resources as appropriate.
- Advanced Functions - Algebra and Trigonometry: Enhanced with Graphing Utilities, Pearson
- Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II - EngageNY/Eureka Math (Open Educational Resource)
- Algebraic Modeling - Mathematics in Action, Pearson
- AP Calculus AB/BC - Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic, 3rd Edition, Pearson
- AP Statistics - Stats: Modeling the Real World, 3rd Edition, Pearson
- Discrete Mathematics - Excursions in Modern Mathematics, 7th Edition, Pearson
- Financial Literacy - Financial Algebra: Advanced Algebra with Financial Applications, CENGAGE Learning
- Precalculus - Precalculus, 7th Edition, McGraw Hill