Four students represented DoDEA in the 2016 Raytheon MathCounts National Competition in Washington D.C. - Read More...
Congratulations to 1st grader, Anabella, of Kleine Brogel Elementary School! Anabella's artwork, 5210 Bella, has been selected as the 5210 DoDEA Artist Spotlight Favorite for April 2016. - Read More...
Spangdahlem Middle School will be a high performing school that empowers students to achieve excellence. We will promote 21st century skills, cultivate personal growth, and inspire life-long learning through collaborative relationships among all stakeholders.
Educate, Engage, and Empower each student to succeed in a dynamic world.
Goal 1: 85% of Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grade students will demonstrate a proficiency by being in the top two quarters in Reading by 06/10/2016 as measured by TerraNova.
Goal 2: 80% of Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grade students will demonstrate a proficiency by being in the top two quarters in Mathematics by 06/10/2016 as measured by TerraNova.
Spangdahlem Middle School (SPMS)
Shared Values and Beliefs
Spangdahlem Middle School expects to be a high performing school by investing in these beliefs on behalf of students, staff, families and our community.
· We believe in a safe, supportive and respectful learning environment.
· We believe in fostering communication and collaboration with families and the community.
· We believe that responsibility for student achievement is shared by students, parents, staff, and the community.
· We believe in standards-based, differentiated instruction that is innovative, challenging, meaningful and relevant, now and in preparation for college and career.
· We believe in embracing diversity, cultivating personal growth and promoting the desire for life-long learning.
· We believe in mentoring our future leaders for success in the 21st century's variable and progressive global economy.
Spangdahlem Middle High School students and faculty members view multiple display boards inside the SMHS gymnasium during the Invention Convention at Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany, Dec. 15, 2015. More than 200 students participated in the convention. Read More...
APO, AE 09126-3640
DSN Phone: (314) 452-7205/55
DSN Fax: (314) 452-2792
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to notify the school every time a student is absent.