Three Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) Schools were recognized by U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan as 2015 National Blue Ribbon Schools. - Read More...
DoDEA's College and Career Readiness Priority is focused on providing a world-class education for military-connected students. - Read More...
"The End of Bullying Begins with Me." Join DoDEA in preventing and raising awareness that bullying is not acceptable. - Read More...
Memorandum from Secretary of Defense Ash Carter for all Department of Defense Personnel. Photo: Air Force Senior Master Sgt. Adrian Cadiz. - Read More...
Nominations for Teacher of the Year are open! nominate your favorite DoDEA teacher today. - Read More...
Spangdahlem Middle School will be a high performing school that empowers students to achieve excellence. With collaborative relationships among students, parents, community and teachers we will foster 21st Century skills, cultivate personal growth, and inspire life-long learning.
Educate, Engage, and Empower each student to succeed in a dynamic world.
Goal 1: 85% of Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grade students will demonstrate a proficiency by being in the top two quarters in Reading by 06/10/2016 as measured by TerraNova.
Goal 2: 80% of Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grade students will demonstrate a proficiency by being in the top two quarters in Mathematics by 06/10/2016 as measured byTerraNova.
Spangdahlem Middle School (SPMS)
Shared Values and Beliefs
Spangdahlem Middle School expects to be a high performing school by investing in these beliefs on behalf of students, staff, families and our community.
· We believe in a safe, supportive and respectful learning environment.
· We believe in fostering communication and collaboration with families and the community.
· We believe that responsibility for student achievement is shared by students, parents, staff, and the community.
· We believe in standards-based, differentiated instruction that is innovative, challenging, meaningful and relevant, now and in preparation for college and career.
· We believe in embracing diversity, cultivating personal growth and promoting the desire for life-long learning.
· We believe in mentoring our future leaders for success in the 21st century's variable and progressive global economy.
There are no news items at this time.
APO, AE 09126-3640
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to notify the school every time a student is absent.
DSN: 452-7255 / 7205
Local: 06565-61-7255 / 7205
Fax: (DSN) 452-2792
Fax: (Local) 06565-61-2792
Office: 8:00 - 4:00 (Monday-Friday)
Students: 8:00 - 2:35
Teachers: 7:40 - 3:05
8:30 - 3:00 (Monday-Friday)