When it is time to PCS, please help us best serve you by observing the following guidelines:
1. Notify the registrar at least two weeks before the student's final day of school. If your move will occur over the summer, please notify us at re-registration time. Complete an "Intent to Withdraw" form and provide a copy of your PCS orders.
2. On the next to the last full day of school, the student goes to the registrar before 8:00 and gets a clearance form to be signed by all his/her teachers, the Information Center and the Cafeteria.
3. The student takes the clearance form to every class at which time the teacher writes the grade on the form and collects all materials issued.
4. The student must return the completed form to the registrar at the end of the 2nd day.
5. The sponsor may pick up student records after 2:45 pm, but before 4:00 pm, on the student's last day or as soon as possible after that. Students may not pick up records.
6. If the student has damaged or lost books or materials, the sponsor will need to replace them. Contact the appropriate teacher or registrar to determine the specifics of the items needing to be ordered.
7. Once students have withdrawn, they may not return to school, the school campus, or to the cafeteria to visit friends, classes, or teachers.
Each year some 250,000 military children move. Moving to a new school. Making new friends. Those are just a few of the stressors that plague teenagers and children of military families more often than their civilian peers. However, help in dealing with the anxiety of yet another permanent change of station can be found at here. (ES) The website is designed especially for teens and children of military families. Additional help can be found about Relocation Assistance, Shipping vs. Storing and also at VisitEurope.com (ES).
Unit 24309 Box 87
APO, AE 09005
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to notify the school every time a student is absent.