CEDR Services: Training
Training helps employees obtain the skills and knowledge they need to talk productively with each other, with parents, and with anyone with whom they interact. Productive communication increases the possibility of using conflict constructively and decreases the likelihood of escalating, destructive conflict. CEDR has provided training in various aspects of communication and conflict management both as part of proactive efforts to create more capacity to engage in conflict creatively and on an as-needed basis to address particular conflict situations. Trainings can be developed or tailored for particular situations.
CEDR offers the following types of trainings:
- Conflict management skills training
- Communication and conflict management in special education training
- Interest-based negotiation training
- Conflict styles and making productive decisions
- Training custom-designed to meet the needs of a particular situation