- Online Employee Access
- Foreign Area Allowances
- FTA Predeparture
- FTA Miscellaneous Expense
- Advance Pay
- Temporary Quarters
- Post Allowance (PA)
- Living Quarters Allowance (LQA)
- LQA Reconciliation
- Separate Maintenance Allowance
- Educational Travel Allowance
- Applying for Foreign
- Allowance Rates
- Employment Verification
- Retirement Programs
- Pay & Salary Schedules
Applying for Foreign Area Allowances
Employees must submit their requests for Temporary Quarters Subsistence Allowance (TQSA), Living Quarters Allowance (LQA), Foreign Transfer Allowance, Post Allowance, Post Differential and Advance Pay through the DoDEA Allowance Processing System (DAPS).
In addition to initiating and submitting application/grant forms and viewing their status, there is a HELP feature. When you click on the HELP Menu you will have access to four additional menu items:
- Manuals – Operating manuals for each of the four different type log-ins (employee, principal, district, and headquarters). Users have a choice of reviewing the manuals online or printing a copy.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Admin Support – link to the Department of State Standardized Regulations. The capability to email the HR Center’s DAPS Program Manager if you need additional help regarding allowance applications/grant forms processing.
- Technical Support – The capability to send email to the Headquarters IT Division’s technician for technical support.