Getting started filling out your ASL Application package is as easy as 1-2-3. Please review the below steps.
STEP ONE: Submit request for a pay lane change by completing the Application for Academic Salary Lane Change form below. Please complete all sections of the application.
STEP TWO: Attach official transcripts or principal-certified copies (certified by the principal or assistant principal) which reflect graduate courses taken to meet the requirements of the DoD Directive, to include copies of the transcript legends (normally the reverse side of the transcript).
STEP THREE: List graduate courses to be credited, the U.S. accredited college/university from which taken, and the completion date in Section 3 (Course Break Out Sheet).
- Click here to obtain an ASL Application for Overseas DoDDS & DDESS Guam
- Click here to obtain an ASL Application for DDESS Stateside (except Puerto Rico)
- Click here to obtain an ASL Application for DDESS Puerto Rico
- Review your application for completeness?
- Review your application for attachments (Official Transcripts and Transcript Legends)?
- Obtain all appropriate signatures?
- Sign and date your request?
An incomplete application can result in your pay lane request being returned without action at the district level.