- Probationary Period
- Your Official Employment Records
- Promotion and Advancement
- Performance/Rating Period
- Thrift Saving Plan (TSP)
- Designation of Beneficiaries Explanation
- Standards of Conduct
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Alternate Work Schedule (AWS)
- Telecommute - Telework
- Transportation Subsidies
- When you have Questions
Performance Plans includes the following:
- Employees must have an approved written performance plan based on work assignments and responsibilities. The plans must cover the official appraisal period.
- Performance plans must be provided to employees at the beginning of each appraisal period, normally within the first thirty days.
- The plans must include all critical and, if applicable, non-critical elements and related performance standards. They may also include additional performance elements and related performance standards.
- Performance plans may contain any combination of critical, non-critical, and additional elements and related performance standards. However, each performance plan must have at least one critical element that addresses individual employee performance.
Performance Rating Period
- The performance rating period for all Headquarters, DoDEA employees, is from July 1 to June 30 of each year.
- The minimum performance-rating period is 120 calendar days.
- DoDEA employees are under a five- (5) tier performance rating system.
Performance Rating System
- There are five possible summary ratings that an employee may receive. Ratings are listed from highest to lowest as follows: Exceptional, Commendable, Fully Successful, Minimally Successful, and Unazcceptable.
- zAn "Exceptional" performance rating is received when an employee exceedzs all performance elements.
- A "Commendable" performance rating is received when an employee exceedsz more than half of all performance elements.
- A "Fully Successful" performance rating is received when an employee satisfies all performance elements.
- A "Minimally Successful" performance rating is received when an employee satisfies all performance elements and does not satisfy at least one non-critical performance element.
- An "Unacceptable" performance rating is received when an employee fails at least one critical performance element.
Questions: If you have any questions regarding performance management, please contact the DoDEA, Human Resources Regional Service Center, Employee Relations Section at (703) 588-3990.
References: DS Regulation 5430.9, 5 CFR Part 432