Office of the CIO Enterprise Architecture Branch
|The Office of the CIO Enterprise Architecture Branch prepares IT policy and strategic planning documents and provides analysis and technical writing support to IT customers.
- Assist the Chief Information Officer (CIO) in preparing the DoDEA IT Strategic Plan
- Develop and maintain DoDEA IT policies
- Research Federal and DoD IT regulations to determine their impact on DoDEA
- Assist IT customers to define their needs and prepare project documents including a project charter, high-level functional description of the proposed IT solution and detailed requirements analysis
- Assist IT customers in preparing the Information Technology Investment Proposal (ITIP) to document the business case for a proposed IT investment
- Provide technical writing support to IT customers
- Research, analyze, prepare, and edit technical materials
IT Investment Proposal (ITIP):
Federal and Department of Defense mandates require DoDEA to implement a process for maximizing the value of the agency's information technology (IT) investments and assessing and managing the risks of its IT acquisitions. To meet these requirements, DoDEA uses the IT Investment Proposal (ITIP) to document the business case for proposed IT investments.
DoDEA Headquarters IT
4800 Mark Center Dr.
Alexandria VA 22350-1400