Information Resources Branch (IR)
The DoDEA IR Branch researches Federal & DoD IT regulations, maintains Division Budget & Property Accountability, manages IT contracts and software licenses, and coordinates the procurement of IT related hardware and software.
The focus of our responsibilities are to ...
- Research Federal & DoD IT Regulations
- Analyze IT Requirements & Procurement Strategies
- Provide Consulting and Market Research in Support of DoDEA IT User Requirements
- Review and Compile IT-Related Planning and Management Documentation
- Plan and Conduct Acquisitions of IT Resources
- Manage IT Hardware, Software and Services Contracts e.g., Help Desk, Software Licenses, On-Site Standard Software Training in Support of DoDEA HQ
- Provide Computer Resources (e.g., InFocus Projectors, Laptops) for DoDEA HQ Meetings, TDY and Conferences
- Plan and Execute IT Division Budget
- Manage Reutilization of HQ Equipment to Schools
- Prepare Presidents Budget for DoDDS / DDESS
- Manage Accountable Property
DoDEA Headquarters IT
4800 Mark Center Dr.
Alexandria, VA 22350-1400