Office of Investigations and Internal Review
The Office of Investigations and Internal Review is located in the DoDEA Headquarters, Office of the Chief of Staff. The mission and functions of the office are:
- Advise the DoDEA Director and senior management concerning systemic issues that are identified through the DoD Hotline program, service Inspector General referrals, external audits and other management indicators.
- Provide recommendations for corrective actions and follow-up to ensure completion of agreed upon recommendations.
- Perform the administrative processing, coordinating, and reporting for investigations, hotline/whistleblower complaints, and other inquiries.
- Monitor and coordinate audit activities by external organizations.
- Maintain tracking systems for hotline/whistleblower complaints, and other indicators of potential problems.
- Receive and process parental complaints submitted under Executive Order 13160.