DoDEA Procurement: Related Links
Dun & Bradstreet
You will need a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS®) number, provided by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B). If your business does not currently have a DUNS® number please call the government dedicated, DUNS® number self-request line at 866-705-5711. The process to request a free DUNS® number takes about 5-10 minutes. You will need to provide the following data elements to obtain a DUNS® Number.
- Legal Name
- Trade style, doing business as (dba), or other name in which your entity is commonly recognized
- Physical Address, City, State and Zip Code
- Mailing Address (if separate)
- Telephone Number
- Contact Name
- NAICS (formerly SIC) Code (for assistance with NAICS codes, see below)
- Number of Employees at your location
- Headquarters name and address (Reporting relationship within your entity)
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. CCR collects, validates, stores and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
These codes classify the type of products or services your firm is capable of offering
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code
A CAGE Code is a five (5) position code that identifies companies doing or wishing to do business with the Federal Government.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS)
- Electronic Document Access (EDA)
A web-based system that provides secure online access, storage, and retrieval of contracts and related documents.
- Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS)
eSRS eliminates the need for paper submissions and processing of the SF 294's, Individual Subcontracting Reports, and SF 295's, Summary Subcontracting Reports, and replaces the paper with an easy-to-use electronic process to collect the data.
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
A Paperless Contracting DoD-wide application designed to eliminate paper from the receipts and acceptance process of the DoD contracting lifecycle.
- Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR)
A web-enabled application that collects and manages the assessement of a contractor's performance and provides a record, both positive and negative, on a given contractor during a specific period of time