DoDEA OSS: Helpful Lists: Hotel Safety Tips
- Know your room number.
- Don't tell anyone your room number.
- Do not give your key to anyone, other than your family members.
- Keep your room locked at all times.
- Keep your room neat and orderly, that way you can tell if anything has been taken.
- Keep the curtains closed so no one knows when you are in or out.
- Book rooms on the second through 7th floors.
(Thieves can enter through first floor windows too easily, most fire engine rescue
ladders and towers can only reach up to the 7th floor).
Back to Helpful Lists Page