Logistics Division: Material Management: Curriculum Acquisitions
Welcome to the Logistics Division site for Curriculum Implementation Support Information. We hope this information will be helpful to DoDEA personnel responsible to receive, inventory, distribute, and receipt for Implementation materials ordered by the DoDEA Education Directorate for distribution to DODDS and DDESS activities.
The Health Education Resource Information section provides additional information provided by Harcourt inc. to assist those responsible to inventory and receipt for materials ordered under HE1254-06-D-0002 (pdf 104kb)
- Harcourt Shipping and Tracking System (pdf 63kb)
- Resource Information Health Education:
- Shipping Update for Summer 06 Recess:
Harcourt Inc. will resume shipment of materials on backorder on August 1, 2006. No materials will be shipped from their warehouses between June 1, 2006 and July 31, 2006.
The Physical Education section includes delivery order information for the DODDS and DDESS communities. The information provided includes Replacement and Replenishment delivery orders for contracts MDA414-01-D-0017, and MDA414-01-D-0020. Be advised, not all schools will be listed as it only includes those schools requesting replenishment of materials.
- Purchase order HE1254-06-P-1004 includes requirements for CATCH comprehensive kindergarten through grade five physical education resources for 27 kindergarten through grade 5 schools. No individual delivery orders are associated with this order.
Human Kinetics FITNESSGRAM/ACTIVITYGRAM 8.0 small area network is a software upgrade only for grades K-8 schools
- MDA414-01-D-0015 (missing link)
This is software upgrade and other technology items, only for grades 9-12 schools
English as a 2nd Language:
English as a 2nd Language awards for FY06 includes four contracts with delivery orders. The delivery order information is as follows:
Foreign Language for Elementary School
(info to come)