Logistics Division: Support Service Branch: Interservice Support
The Interservice Support team works to enrich the educational process by providing administrative and logistical support at every school worldwide for the benefit of Principals, teachers, and students at the same time realizing efficiencies through review and negotiations of interservice support agreements in order to reprogram funds for theeducational mission whenever possible.
- Administrative and Logistic Responsibilities for DoD Dependents Schools, August 1995
- Interservice and Intragovernmental, August 1995
( DoD 4000.19)
- DoDEA Interservice and Intragovernmental Support Program, October 1998
- Management of the DoDEA Interservice Support Program, August 2000
Interservice Support Agreements Program
- Serve as DoDEA liaison between headquarters' level military service, DoD agency, or other Federal agencies to develop and implement policy, obtain sufficient resources, facilitate coordination and resolves disagreements between DoDEA and supporting DoD agency or military services.
- Provide data, as needed, for programs involving common, interrelated activities and identify any unique DoDEA support requirements.