As of 10 OCTOBER 2014
Dear Parents and Sponsors: The K12 Payment Center program offers parents and guardians a quick and easy way to monitor and manage students' lunch accounts. The K12 Payment Center includes a low balance notification feature! This feature allows you to see your student’s meal account balance at any time and provides automated notifications via email and/or text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you choose.
To activate the low balance notification, please complete the following steps:
- Visit https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/
- Login using your username and password.
- Select "Manage Profile" below "Parent Functions" on the left side of your screen.
- Click the box next to "Send Low Balance Notifications" below "Low Balance Notifications.
- Enter the dollar threshold at which K12 Payment Notification will notify you when the account balance reaches this amount.
- Select whether you would like to be notified by email, text (for only specific cell phone carriers) or both.
- Click "Save Profile" at the bottom of the screen.
Please see our attached user guide and FAQs for additional information.
Additionally, the Free and Reduced Price Meals Program was restored on 1 Oct. 2014 for eligible families. The application for Free/Reduced Price Meals and Instructions for our DoDEA Guam District schools are now available online. Applications are also available at the main office of your school. You may hand deliver your application to the front office of the District Superintendent's Office (Bldg 100, USNH) or to any DoDEA Guam District school.
Steven Bloom, Ph.D.
Superintendent, DoDEA Guam District
Guam,Andersen ES,Andersen MS,McCool ES/MS,Guam HS