Japan District Seal

DSN: 225-3940
From off base: 0425-52-2511-53940

Student Transportation Offices


Iwakuni Complex Student Transportation Office
MCAS Iwakuni
Phone (DSN): 253-5333  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Iwakuni@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: MC Perry ES,MC Perry HS 

Misawa Complex Student Transportation Office
Misawa AB
Phone (DSN): 226-9119  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Misawa@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: Cummings ES,Edgren HS,Sollars ES 

Sasebo Complex Student Transportation Office
CFA Sasebo
Phone (DSN): 252-3078  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Sasebo@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: Darby ES,EJ King HS,Sasebo ES 

Yokosuka Complex Student Transportation Office
CFA Yokosuka
Phone (DSN): 243-9566  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Yokosuka@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: Byrd ES,Kinnick HS,Sullivans ES,Yokosuka MS 

Yokota Complex Student Transportation Office
Yokota AB
Phone (DSN): 225-9787  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Yokota@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: Mendel ES,Yokota West ES,Yokota HS 

Zama Complex Student Transportation Office (STO)
Phone (DSN): 263-4151  
Office Hours: M-F 800-1500
Email: DodeaTrans_Zama@pac.dodea.edu
School(s) Supported: Arnn ES,Lanham ES,Zama AMS,Zama AHS 

Students getting off bus.
Students Boarding Bus

School Bus Pass

What to Bring when Registering Student to Ride the School Bus
  1. Copy of completed school registration Form 600.
  2. The student must be present for the photograph.

Distance Students are Expected to Walk to School or to a Bus Stop
Distance is measured in a straight line from the student's residence to the designated stop.
Elementary: No greater than 1 mile
Secondary: No greater than 1.5 miles.

Space Available Basis Students and the School Bus.
Space available students also fall into the space available category for transportation.

School Zones

Transportation for Students Living Off Base
Transportation is available for most off base housing areas around installations with schools, however before signing a lease on an off base house please check with the transportation office to ensure transportation is available in that area. If a family accepts housing outside of the approved commuting zone then the parents relinquish their student(s)' eligibility for bus transportation.

Lost & Found

If your child leaves something on the bus please call your local Student Transportation Office. All buses are checked for items left by the students after each trip. Items not claimed in a reasonable amount of time are turned into the Thrift Shop.

Replace a Lost School Bus Pass
Please go to your local Transportation Offices and request a duplicate pass.