Humphreys Central ES

EpiPen Recall - Important Information
EpiPen Recall
Important Information

Get Involved

Volunteer at HCES

HCES is always looking for great volunteers.


You must apply to become a volunteer with HCES by registering online with the Volunteer Management Information System (VIMS). To create your account download this helpful Step by step instruction sheet: VIMS Instructions


Download the Volunteer Packet, print it out, fill in all the forms, sign it and return it to the Main ACS Building 311, 
ATTN: Army Volunteer Corps Coordinator Mon-Fri, 0800-1700. Click here for the Volunteer Packet 


The ACS Coordinator will process your paperwork and verify your account in VIMS. The results of the background check and application will be given to the HCES OPAC (organization point of contact). The OPAC will review the background check and contact your references. Then based upon the background and references check the OPAC will contact you regarding how to get started volunteering at HCES. 

HCES OPAC can be reached at 315-754-9310 

HCES - Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)

The PTSO meets monthly to support the students and teachers of HCES. Contact the PTSO for more information at: