Welcome to the Humphreys High School Information Center Homepage
The role of the DoDEA School Library Information Center program is to support the DoDEA mission of preparing military children for success in a global environment. This mission is achieved by:
• Providing access to print and non-print resource materials that are aligned to the DoDEA curriculum;
• Facilitating library services and literacy programming that fosters a love of reading;
• Defining the essential information literacy skills required for student achievement in the 21st century; and
• Collaborating with educators to design learning strategies and deliver instruction that meets the needs of the military child.
Information Literate Students Will:
1. Inquire, think critically, and gain knowledge
2. Draw conclusions, make informed decisions, apply knowledge to new situations, and create new knowledge
3. Share their knowledge and understandings with others and participate ethically and productively as members of our democratic society
4. Pursue personal and aesthetic growth
Download High School Fiction collection Reading Permission for Middle School students.
Humphreys Information Center’s online catalogue (Encore) shows the books in our collection and their location. This catalogue can be accessed from home or at school at http://slicclassic.dodea.edu/search~S211
When you login
to Encore then you can see which books you have checked out, your due dates,
renew books online, reserve books checked out by others and create a book
This link provides access to e-book collections and all the data bases DoDEA provides, now including Ebsco, Gale and ProQuest. MackinVIA:https://www.mackinvia.com/
Select Humphreys High School from the drop down list, and then enter your user name and password as listed above for Encore.
Download the Humphreys M/HS brochure with links and login information.
Find out more about each area of Curriculum on the DoDEA Headquarters website:
Find out more about the different programs offered in DoDEA's curriculum on our Headquarter's website: