Entering Graduation Status Information
Graduation status information is kept within the student record, on the Graduation Status Information template.
To Add Graduation Status Information
- Click the Student top tab.
- Search for the student by using Ctrl+F or Ctrl-I and typing in the name, or using the page pull-down list.
- Select the student by clicking the check box next to the student name.
- Click on the Details side tab.
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on the drop down menu for the templates list.
- Click on the Graduation Status Information template.
- Enter the information below:
- Enter the Graduation Status (e.g., Graduated, Not Graduated). Select 'Graduated' only when the student will earn the diploma. Select Not Graduated , for students who have not yet met all requirements for receipt of the standard diploma, and proceed to step g .
- Enter the Diploma Type (e.g., Standard, Honors, or International Baccalaureate).
- Enter the Date Diploma Earned (Leave blank for students who have not graduated).
- If an Exception to Graduation Requirement was granted enter the appropriate information.
- For Student with Disabilities (mild-moderate) with a course substitution; enter the Course Substituted for the Course Required .
- For Students with Disabilities (moderate-severe-profound): Meeting IEP Graduation Plan Requirements for Receipt of Standard Diploma , select the appropriate checkbox.
- For *Students with a "Not Graduated" status , complete the Not Graduated section:
- Enter the Requirement Not Met . (e.g., requisite course, minimum course credits, GPA)
- Enter the Graduation Plan (how the requirement(s) will be met, e.g., Virtual High School summer session)
- Enter the Anticipated Graduation Date .
- Click Save.