NDSP: School Changes and Withdrawals
School changes may occur:
- During the regular re-registration period for the next school year. Please review the re-registration information.
- If outside of the re-registration period, a change of school request is submitted to NDSP.Managment@hq.dodea.edu with the following documentation:
- DoDEA Form 610 It is NOT necessary to complete the Part II- (To be completed by Commander) section of the form
- School calendar and fee schedule
NOTE: The Non-DoD Schools Program (NDSP) pays one-time fees (i.e. admission, registration, matriculation, laboratory, library, group sports class fees, required “donations”, building and maintenance fees, etc.) only once during a sponsor’s tour of duty unless the school does not provide the next grade level.(elementary school to middle school).
When a parent withdraws a dependent from a school, the sponsor must notify three offices:
- The school the student is attending,
- The local NDSP Liaison, and
- The Non-DoD Schools Program Administrative Office at HQ DoDEA NDSP.