NDSP: School Changes and Withdrawals
If for some reason the sponsor wishes to have their dependent change schools, a new DoDEA Form 610 must be submitted to NDSP.Managment@hq.dodea.edu. It is NOT necessary to complete the Part II- (To be completed by Commander) section of the form. It is also required to complete the Family Budget Planning Tool to understand your costs at the new school.
- The one-time fees on the Family Budget Planning Tool will be the sponsor’s responsibility and;
- The Non-DoD Schools Program (NDSP) pays one-time fees (i.e. admission, registration, matriculation, laboratory, library, group sports class fees, required “donations”, building and maintenance fees, etc.) only once during a sponsor’s tour of duty
When a parent withdraws a dependent from a school, the sponsor must notify three offices:
- The school the student is attending,
- The local NDSP Liaison, and
- The Non-DoD Schools Program Administrative Office at HQ DoDEA NDSP.