Sponsors are required to re-register their dependents annually with NDSP. The re-registration process is completed using the NDSP Sponsor Portal.
Re-registration/Update Process :
- Sponsors are required to log on and complete the update/re-registration process annually via the NDSP Sponsor Portal.
- Sponsors need to provide updated information for all dependents currently enrolled in NDSP.
- Sponsors will be able to indicate if they are PCSing.
- Sponsors will be able to re-register all their children for the next school year and/or change schools if needed.
- During the re-registration process the sponsor will be asked to provide the school fee schedule, school calendar and invoice, if available, for the next school year. These documents are required to process payments.
- If re-registering for the next school year and you need to add a child not currently registered with the NDSP, you will be redirected to the NDSP Student Online Registration (SOR) system, to add the new dependent.
If you have any difficulty accessing the Sponsor Portal, please send an email to NDSP.Administration@hq.dodea.edu.
Students attending schools on a Southern Hemisphere school calendar:
Re-registration dates for next school year: Starting November 1st and ending February 29th. All students attending a school following a Southern Hemisphere school calendar must be re-registered for the following school year no later than February 29th.
Students attending schools on a Northern Hemisphere school calendar:
RRe-registration dates for next school year: Starting February 1st and ending August 31st. All students attending a school following a Northern Hemisphere school calendar must be re-registered for the following school year no later than August 31st.