View the NDSP Orientation to become familiar with:
- NDSP Eligibility
- Educational options provided by NDSP
- Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR) education allowance
- The overseas educational screening process for students with special education needs
- Authorized and unauthorized expenses
- Educational expenses that must be pre-approved
- NDSP registration process
- Who to contact for further questions regarding NDSP
Once opened, you will have several tools available to help you navigate quickly. Tools located at the top of the screen include the table of contents and a search feature. You can use the search feature located at the top right side of the screen to find specific words or phrases. The table of contents located at the top left side of the screen can be used to access hyperlinked topics and sub-topics.
Tools at the bottom left side of the screen include thumbnails view, add bookmarks, full-screen view, share eVersion, select text, print, download (PDF version), and zoom in. Tools at the bottom right side of the screen include first page, previous page, slideshow, next page, and last page.