Families already registered in NDSP must re-register each year. Visit the
Sponsor Portal to complete the re-registration process. You must use the email address NDSP has on file for your account.
- You are required to log on and complete the reregistration/update process on the
NDSP Sponsor Portal. Review the reregistration dates below.
- You MUST indicate if you are PCSing during or at the end of the next school year. If extending the overseas tour, you may submit extension orders.
- You must reregister yourself first. Note that your name will appear in the list with your dependents
- Once you reregister yourself, then reregister each of your dependents who are currently enrolled for this school year.
- You will be asked to provide the school fee schedule, school calendar, and invoice for the next school year, if available. Note that these documents are NOT required to process your reregistration, but ARE required to process payments.
- If reregistering and you need to add a dependent not currently registered with the NDSP, you must create a NEW account using the NDSP Student Online Registration (SOR) system by going to
NDSP Student Online Registration (SOR) system, to add the new dependent. Use the Sponsor Portal to reregister your dependents whom are already in the program.
- If moving to a new NDSP duty location, you will NOT use the Sponsor Portal. Instead, you must create a NEW account using the
NDSP Student Online Registration (SOR) system.
It is recommended that you complete the
Family Budget Planning Tool annually to ensure knowledge regarding the current DSSR, allowable costs, and costs to the sponsor. We have prepared a
Family Budget Planning Tool Tutorial to guide you along your way.
If you have any difficulty accessing the portal, please send an email to NDSP Administration.