The Information Center provides a variety of books for reading and reference. Books may be checked out by the students. If a student loses or severely damages a book, the parents will be responsible to replace with a comparable type of book. We also have a parent collection of books containing useful resources and parenting tips. Please feel free to view or checkout materials from our collection.
Information Center Resources:
(See Information Center for usernames and passwords)
The role of the Information Center is to:
- Provide access to print and non-print resource materials that are aligned to the DoDEA curriculum;
- Facilitate library services and literacy programming that fosters a love of reading;
- Define the essential information literacy skills required for student achievement in the 21st century; and
- Collaborate with educators to design learning strategies and deliver instruction that meets the needs of the military child.
Information Literate Students Will:
- Inquire, think critically, and gain knowledge
- Draw conclusions, make informed decisions, apply knowledge to new situations, and create new knowledge
- Share their knowledge and understandings with others and participate ethically and productively as members of our democratic society
- Pursue personal and aesthetic growth