PARKING AND STUDENT DROP-OFF / PICK-UP POLICY
The main school student drop-off/pick-up area is located in the main parking lot in front of the school. Vehicles may not be left unattended in the drop-off zone and violators may be ticketed. Traffic through the parking lot is one-way, and exits to the right onto Plumeria. We encourage parents to come early to avoid the traffic.
There is no stopping, parking, or unloading permitted in either lane on Plumeria, adjacent to the school, between the hours of 7-9 a.m. and 2-4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Parking in the bus lane is prohibited at all times and violators may be ticketed or towed.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures:
- Never drop-off students while stopped in the middle of passing traffic lanes.
- Pay attention to the teachers and the students performing crosswalk guard duty, and follow their commands.
- Drive forward all the way to the end of loading/unloading zone or to the car parked in front of you.
- Make sure your children have their things prepared in advance for unloading. This will help us to speed up the process.
- As soon as you are parked and are between LOADING/UNLOADING ZONE signs, quickly load/unload students.
- Do not block the pedestrian crosswalk.
- Load/unload the students on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Please yield to the vehicles passing on your left when you are pulling out after the drop-off.