Backpack/book bag big enough to fit a file folder/large books. No wheels please.
1 binder (3 inch, 3 ring binder)
1 package 8 tab notebook dividers
Supply pouch for binder
1 pack pens(blue/black)
1 pack of No. 2 pencils
1 pack highlighters
1 pack Loose-leaf paper
4 pocket folders
1 pack colored pencils
1 pack washable colored markers
8 glue sticks
4 bound composition notebooks
3 One subject spiral notebooks
1 pair of scissors
1 pair personal headphones (plug in)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer or 1 pack hand sanitizing wipes (60% or more alcohol)
- 1 box of tissues
*** Student Planners/Agenda Books can be purchased by students for a fee of $5.00. Students may get the AMS official agendas from PTSO and/or advisory teacher. The agenda book is one way that communication is established and maintained between the home and the school throughout the school year and to assist in the development of executive function and self regulation skills in students. the agenda is a daily record of assignments, student work, and announcements. ***
- Please label all supplies with your child’s name.
- Teachers may have a more specific list for their classrooms. Please save your receipts, as all teachers may not require every item.
- All students are required to wear pants/shorts and gym shoes during PE class.
- All students are required to wear closed-toed shoes for science labs.
- Any lunch or snacks your child brings to school shared