The School Handbook provides information and guidance about school policies, procedures, and programs. You may download the full document in PDF format by clicking here.
EJ King's Dress Code
School is our business, and student's are expected to dress accordingly.
- No headgear or hats to be worn inside the buildings.
- No sunglasses inside buildings (unless medically sanctioned).
- No spaghetti straps or camisole tops or muscle shirts.
- No bare midriffs or torso showing.
- No pajamas shall be worn unless with special permission.
- No undergarments showing while sitting or standing.
- No obscene slogans or gestures on clothing.
- Shorts and skirts will reach the tip of the middle finger when the arm is extended even those worn over leggings.
- Safety requires no flip-flop shoes, no bedroom slippers and no spiked heels higher than two (2) inches.