Department of Defense Education Activity

PCS Information

School Level PCS Checklist

Make sure you bring the following with you on person when you PCS to Guam

  • Immunization Records
  • Passport
    Child's Social Security No.
    Copy/official transcript/report card from previous school.
  • Copy of withdrawal grade with grading system from previous school.
    Copy of IEP (Individual Educational Plan), if applicable
  • Copy of Standardized Test Scores, if applicable
    Copy of Student Handbook (helpful for new school to use in interpreting transcripts)
    Course Descriptions (if not included in handbook)

School Liaison and Transition Services

School Liaison/Transition Services focus is to assist family members in being advocates for their children's education and in dealing. with unique problems facing military children (PCS moves, varying school-to-school academic curriculum and schedules, varying graduation and records transfer requirements), and other major issues such as Installation-School-Community Partnerships, and Home Schooling. School Liaison/Transition Services helps connect Families, Schools and Communities.

Barbara Askey

Phone: 671-339-5238
Fax: 564-1853