7:30 am - 4:00 PM
8:00 am - 3:30 PM
M, T, Th, F: 8:15 am -3:00 pm
W: 8:15 am -2:10 pm
Excellence in Education for Every Student, Every Day, Everywhere
Educate, Engage, and Empower military-connected students to succeed in a dynamic world.
Opening Minds to Lifelong Learning
1. To encourage students to develop a zest for learning.
2. To provide an atmosphere that fosters learning and encourages a wholesome respect for self and others.
3. To expand the development of basic competencies and fundamental processes required for effective living.
4. To guide students in recognizing potentialities and limitations.
5. To afford students the opportunities to acquire an appreciation for art, literature,music, healthful living, and nature.
6. To direct students in expanding creative, critical, and scientific thinking skills.
7. To assist students in developing appropriate and useful technological skills.
8. To ensure a diversified curriculum that is student centered and success oriented.
9. To guide students in assuming responsibilities as contributing members of a democratic society.
10. To encourage respect and tolerance for others.
11. To continue to assess and update the school curriculum and its objectives.
12. To utilize the experience, knowledge, and talent of school personnel in the most effective manner.
All students in 2nd - 5th grades will show growth in mathematics.