School Lunches are provided by the AAFES Student Meal Program.
Learn more about the AAFES Student Meal Program.
Free meal and reduced meal applications
All student meals are subsidized by the USDA. The rate of support varies by qualifying category. By participating in the free or reduced price meal plan you increase the rate of reimbursement the school receives from the USDA and thus save the schools money!
Applications are completed online making the process easy and quick. Only one annual application per family required.
Good to know
• Your child’s lunch account is automatically updated to reflect the free or reduced price status for the remainder of the current school year.
• Applications must be made annually.
• Three percent of approved applicants are randomly selected to take part in an annual verification process.
• All students including those who qualify for free or reduced price meals need a lunch account to participate.
• If you are eligible for free or reduced lunch now and are PCSing mid-year, you may wish bring your documentation of eligibility because eligibility is for the entire school year no matter which school the student attends. Some families find it easier to just reapply online.
• You do NOT include housing allowance as part of income when OCONUS.