Backpack/book bag big enough to fit a file folder/large books. No wheels please.
1 binder (3 inch, 3 ring binder)
1 package 8 tab notebook dividers
Supply pouch for binder
1 pack pens(blue/black)
1 pack of No. 2 pencils
1 pack highlighters
1 pack Loose-leaf paper
4 pocket folders
1 pack colored pencils
1 pack washable colored markers
8 glue sticks
4 bound composition notebooks
3 One subject spiral notebooks
1 pair of scissors
1 pair personal headphones (plug in)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer or 1 pack hand sanitizing wipes (60% or more alcohol)
- 1 box of tissues
- Please label all supplies with your child’s name.
- Teachers may have a more specific list for their classrooms. Please save your receipts, as all teachers may not require every item.
- All students are required to wear pants/shorts and gym shoes during PE class.
- All students are required to wear closed-toed shoes for science labs.
- Any lunch or snacks your child brings to school shared
Lester Middle School uses the strategies, for every student, of a One-Binder System and writing in an agenda, every period. This is research driven to help with organization. On the 3rd day (2nd B-day) your student will be requested by Mrs. Buckner for seminar. She will have an AVID student help set up their binder and agenda. This will help start them off on an organized path. Please have your student bring the following supplies to school on their 2nd B-Day.
• 2-inch binder (not a trapper keeper type) 3 inch would also work
• Pencil pouch that goes into the binder
• Tabbed dividers (8 sections)
• Paper or Plastic folder with holes (go to into binder)