Department of Defense Education Activity

Student Teaching: Forms

You can apply for a DoDDS overseas student teaching assignment if: (a) you are enrolled in a degree or teacher education program with an accredited institution and, (b) there is a student teacher agreement between DoDDS and your college or university. The deadline for Spring placements is October 31st and for Fall placements is April 30th.

If you are attending one of the participating institutions, you only need to contact your college/university faculty advisor or the Student Teaching Coordinator at the Human Resources Regional Center at DoDEA Headquarters for information on how to apply. If your institution does not currently have a student teaching agreement with DoDDS, you may still apply by requesting that your school enter into a DoDDS agreement. After the agreement is implemented, your placement process can begin.

Student Teaching Agreement
Student Teaching Application