Microsoft 365 includes installed apps as well as online apps and tools. Online and desktop applications will be implemented in a layered and phased approach - meaning that apps and services will be rolled out by organizational levels in specific batches.
ETs and DoDEA IT will with Microsoft to provide training sessions for staff. ETs will also support educators as part of their role as instructional coaches.
- Microsoft 365 Account, Teams Desktop app and Microsoft Online Portal - COMPLETE ✔
- Microsoft Office Desktop Apps Upgrade & Outlook (email) Online Migration - COMPLETE ✔
- File Migration to online storage (OneDrive and SharePoint): mid-year 2021 - Planning
- Staff should begin cleaning up files that do not need to be moved to the online server.
- DoDEA IT is working on the governance documentation for the SharePoint Online storage.
- Learn how OneDrive and SharePoint work together and the best scenario to use each.
- Classic SharePoint Migration to SharePoint Online: late 2021 - Planning
- DoDEA IT is currently performing inventory on the cloud.dodea.edu and biz.dodea.edu sites stored on DoDEA servers.
- If you are a site owner, start thinking about how you intend to use and/or share your information.
Get Answers to M365 Questions (M365 login required)