Skip to main content

Doing Business with DoDEA Pacific

To do business with DoDEA Pacific both U.S. and non U.S. contractors and offerors are required to register with (all 3 are required):
1. The System for Award Management (SAM)
2. Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
3. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)


The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS. There is NO fee to register for this site. Entities may register at no cost directly from this page. User guides and webinars are available under the Help tab.

All entity records from CCR/FedReg and ORCA and exclusion records from EPLS, active or expired, were moved to SAM. You can search these records and new ones created in SAM. If you are a government user logged in with your SAM user account, you will automatically have access to FOUO information.

Former CCR Registrants

If you had an active record in CCR, you have an active record in SAM. You do not need to do anything in SAM at this time, unless a change in your business circumstances requires updates to your Entity record(s) in order for you to be paid or to receive an award or you need to renew your Entity(s) prior to its expiration. SAM will send notifications to the registered user via email 60, 30, and 15 days prior to expiration of the Entity. To update or renew your Entity records(s) in SAM you will need to create a SAM User Account and link it to your migrated Entity records. You do not need a user account to search for registered entities in SAM by typing the DUNS number or business name into the search box.



A Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number is required to register with CCR. The process to request a DUNS number is free of charge and can be done over the phone or online. Instructions can be found on the DUNS & Bradstreet website. They have separate websites in English, Japanese and Hangul.

DoDEA Pacific Procurement

DSN: 644-5684
Calling from US:
Calling from Okinawa/Japan: