Educate, Engage and Empower military-connected students to succeed in a dynamic world.
Excellence in Education for Every Student, Every Day, Everywhere.
"Excellence in All We Do!"
Our school goal is to improve written expression using strategies that develop vocabulary, mark the text and provide opportunities for provisional writing. Our school-wide goal is based on data from the DCAS, the PSAT and other sources, and supports College and Career Readiness Standards implementation. Students are given opportunities to work on this goal throughout all of their classes.
The schedules for student exams are now available. Note that senior exams will occur during regular classtime on the dates indicated.
Also note that end of year events are subject to Host Nation, SHAPE, and DoDEA requirements and must adhere to needed restrictions/guidance for COVID-19 mitigation. These events are subject to change and will be finalized as the dates approach.
We are happy to assist you with GradeSpeed. Please follow these instructions:
Using a computer, not phone or tablet:
1) Erase the cookies, cache, and history from your web browser; the steps to do this are different for each browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Edge). The info is readily available online: search for "how to delete web history and cookies"
2) Close all programs on your computer
3) Restart your computer
4) Navigate to: https://dodea.gradespeed.net/pc/Default.aspx
5) If necessary, use "click here to sign up" (lower left corner)
6) Fill out the sign-up form. You may choose your own username and password
7) Do not use your host country address. We suggest using the school’s United States address if you do not have a US address. In this instance, APO, AE would be the City and State.
8) Your request needs to be approved after submission. This process is usually completed within 1 business day, although may sometimes take longer. We thank you for your patience.Email
|Office Hours||Instructional Hours||Instructional Hours
for Teacher Collaboration
|8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||8:50 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.||8:50 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.|
|(Monday - Friday)||(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)||(Wednesday)|
|It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to notify the school every time a student is absent.|
|Check the school calendar and weekly bulletins for specific early release information.|