School Liaison Officer
The School Liaison Officer holds the following responsibilities:
- Serves as primary advisor to the USAG Commander and Staff on matters relating to schools and School Liaison Services Functions as the USAG subject matter expert (SME) for youth education / school issues.
- Go-to-Person for USAG support to schools.
- Manages / coordinates / implements School Liaison Services (SLS).
- Informs and assists parents on youth education and school issues.
- Develops solutions in partnership with schools that ease barriers to successful education transitions for military youths.
- Collaborates with schools, installation organizations, and community organizations to facilitate the education experience of military children and youth.
SLO US Army Garrison Benelux SLO Web Page
SLO Military K-12 Partners Liaison Information