DoDEA Vision :
Excellence in Education for Every Student, Every Day, Everywhere.
DoDEA Mission :
Educate, Engage, and Empower each student to succeed in a dynamic world.
- Student Centered: Students are at the heart of all we do.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations in all we do.
- Continuous Improvement: Our organization, its systems, and processes will be continually reexamined and improved.
- Lifelong Learning: Learning is an active process of discovery where we cultivate curiosity, perseverance, and the desire to learn.
- Diversity: We honor the uniqueness of each individual and embrace diverse beliefs and backgrounds. We respect differences and create inclusive environments which contribute to a better society for all.
- Individual Potential: Individuals develop within an environment that nurtures intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and creative growth.
- Shared Responsibility: Partnerships among families, students, staff, and community members are characterized by mutual commitment and collaborative effort that enrich the lives of our students.
- Trust: We value relationships based on integrity, mutual respect, and open two-way communication. We cultivate a safe and risk-free culture that encourages and inspires innovation.
Continuous School Improvement Goals
- Student Excellence. Challenge and prepare each student to maximize his or her academic growth and well-being for college, career and life.
- School Excellence. Develop and sustain each school to be high-performing within a culture of innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and caring relationships.
- Talent Excellence. Recruit, develop, empower, and retain a high performing work force that reflects the diversity of our students.
- Organizational Excellence. Build an enduring, accountable, and responsive organization that provides appropriate resources, direction, and support to accomplish the mission.
- Outreach Excellence. Partner with internal and external stakeholders and industry leaders to advance student and organizational success